Sunday, October 4, 2009

End of my Confinement!

Finally! i'm back to Civilazation life! LOLs! Juz end my Confinement which means i'm able to go out every weekend from now on unless i got some "stunts" which results me staying back inside as a punishment. Wont de la i so guai! LOLs. As i Calculated means i only spent 4 and half days every week becos fri only is a half day de. Book in on sun and we did no PT or lesson also. LOLs

Well well i busted my knee. This time is my right knee! Tat time i injure was my left knee now change to right knee liao. Having trouble slping for the first few nights also having hard time even wearing my shorts! OMG! Docs advice is to rest for the next 3 days n do stretching to allow my tendon to relief it's tension. Something like tat la. Beside having troble with my knee i also have problems with my throat lo. Shout too much le la.

Ytd went out with Miss Jia Qi! She nice to acc me go do some of my own shopping. I bought Ice cream with flavor snowskins Mooncakes. NICE!!! wow! Ate some while we did some chatting on the sky garden. She share some info about JSXP 09 which i looking for to listen. Den after tat we went to River Island which i always wanted to buy a bag. I found a bag there some time ago which i shop with Jia Qi also. I bought it with her advice on bags n her nice nice student status discount. Den after tat off to dinner den Movie! She told me she missed the "every weekend movie time due to JSXP" So now i help her recover for wat she's missing LOLs! Now i wish every weekend tat's someone spend with me i would be greatful le =]

Ohoh... Sry to Grace also! i nv went down sch n support her at fri. I miss sch n the ppl over there n i don know went i'm gonna have chance to go back again... =[

Well Well... I gonna stay Positive n gonna endure on watever the army have to give. Even the minimart uncle below told me to tahan like a man! I gonna become Stronger n more "meat" when i come out every time LOLs!

Tat's all folks! Miss everyone! , Miss LAOs!, Miss my bed,PC,PS3! Cheers! Bye Bye! Till next week! out! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment