Sunday, October 25, 2009

Thinking of my Future...

Ppl always says Destiny laids at your own hands which i believe so. The power of decision making is all up to u. Decision to work Harder... Decision to run Faster... Decision to Chicken out... All up to us. With abit of Luck... Even if everyone dreams to become the next President is always a possibability. So far.. I have did wat i suppose to did n nv regreted for wat i do. Improving it every corners of my life, in fitness aspect wise, in Mental endurance aspect wise and many many more. If u wan to best u must be the best n i trying to hit tat everyday. I have nv thought of going into a happy go lucky count 1 step at a time phase.

I have seen many diff character in my company. Some are totally dependant on others, Some have no little confience in themselves, Some have way too big mouth n no action, Some are cocky, Some are too nice. We offen see faults in ppl but always miss our own.

The point i said these cos it's time to think of myself n stop wasting time on unnescessary things. I have a carrer to build n create an empire of friends where i can count on. Move!

No comments:

Post a Comment