Sunday, October 25, 2009

Mind ur own Business At Mind Cafe

Mind ur own business cos we are having total fun n making hell lots of noise in the Mind Cafe ytd. LOLs! Met Up with LAOs. I was told to meet them 2pm n well i went to pay my bike installment n off to meet them n they called n change to meeting time. So i go to buy my camp stuff first n went back home to unload. Den call again saying we are meeting around 5. I relak at home awhile played my PS3 den time arrive. Gather my stuff n head to Tampines Safra Minds Cafe.

Waited for awhile n study the menu while waiting n they came! Oooo so nice to see them n their hands carry a weird looking plastic bag. Den we head in n order 4 meal combo which we order 4 diff salad n 4 diff main course n we all share the meal tgt. Haha how nice!

Den we started with the games. Played to monkey thingy games, Dirty minded, Cash n Guns, Ugly doll (which create lots of attention to ppl there) Den Lao Da ask me go choose games. I followed n den back with new games. Den Suddenly n random they wanted to start off with "black n white" n so i did n lost n was ask to close my eyes. Lao Da put her hands on my face covering my eyes and countdown of 10 start.

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1! ( The Cafe Play the Happy Birthday) I was totally surprise n catch off guard. I was already expecting some surprise when i meet up with the LAOs n i know they will do something for me de. N i was totally SHOCKED when the staff carry i TWENTY TWO LAYERS of CREPEcake-CAKEs with lots of strawberry toppings n Cereal chips around the it.

It was B.E.Auuuu TIFUL!!! Lots of photos was taken n we all share up with the Lovely big size cake. They are also thoughtful enough as they all know i love coffee so they made the coffee whip cream n put half of it in the between the layers of cake.

We had lots of fun, Ate some nice food, have lots of photos taken n ate the beatiful cake made by My LAOs Family. I was touched as nv in my life so far have someone bake a cake for me. They were the first and definetly more to come along.

I'm really greatful for wat they have done for me n the ppl around me which my 22 years ago "pop out" exsitence worth while. Wat i gonna say n say it again and again and again is "I love u guys n always do..." N on top of tat i wan to eat my 30 Layers, 50 Layers, 80 Layers and many many more Layers of Pancakes with LAOs Family AGAIN!



Tat's all folks.. Cheers!
P.S. - Caution - We're on the same boat...

No comments:

Post a Comment