Saturday, October 10, 2009

I'm Glad I'm Making Progess!

Today is 10/10/09. Tml would be 1 month old in BMT le. WOO!!! I went thru rifle presentation, IPPT, Standard Obstacle Course introduction, more running, more strength training, more push ups and many many more. The Happiest thing would be i have improve alot for my running. My old timing b4 i went in is 12.40 min. Now i successful cut off 1min n 50 sec to 10.50 min! WOO!!! Becos i have achieve a pass, i'm allow to book out early last fri! LOLs! Along with the Golds n Silvers also! Damn Shoik sia. We book out early while the rest of company who fail book out on sat morning. Hehe...

Air Force n Navy have came to introduce their carreer plans. I was drawn into it not becos only the $$$, It's tat it's possible to become regular officer even my poly results sux. They don look too much into results but they focus into the military results. Therefore now i gonna chiong n garang all the way to work my way up to OCS n get signed on lo! Base on my sux poly result, i'm afraid if i nv did sign with the SAF, Outside might hard to get job. Since i have perform badly in Poly so now i have SAF have given us another chance to lead a successful life in SAF by working hard in the army. I gonna be the top of my section (13 ppl) , Top few of my platoon (51 ppl), Top selected of my Company (150 ppl). LOLs! Not Dreaming la! I gonna CHIONG AR!!!

Tat's all ppl! Miss ya guys! HUAT AR!

No comments:

Post a Comment