Sunday, October 18, 2009

Outing with THEM!

HoHoHo! Went out with them! When i first book out i was worry this weekend would be a lonely one. Nevertheless i recieve a msg from Jia Qi n Lao San which brightens me. LOLs.

I reach Bugis first n had my long-time-nv-eat Hotcakes with Sausage Mac breakfast. While drinking my Coffee Jia Qi came n Hello! Den we head out to Topone KTV with my coffee with me. Den Entering the room with the 2 of us n the illgeal coffee. We sang n sang n Ahling came! Den the Sing combo Starts which include photo taking n singing out loud on the mic. Still rmb my voice was jia lat due to over shouting at camp. Resulting in a very "ah do" sounds. LOLs

Den after KTV which unfortunately not like last time can play cheat... the staff count us nice nice 3 pax price. LOLs. We went to Bugis n did abit of shopping n having out late lunch Which.... They suprise me with a small little cakes Ahling bought. Woo!! First time i gonna said. Grow up so big liao first time a surprise cake. Touching lo. Haha...

Ate the Cake den off the take some artistic photos n talk for 45mins b4 Me n ahling head for LAN at illuma. At LAN we paid $7.60 for 3 hrs den we L4D till i bored le LOLs! Blow lots of brain which Ahling defintely enjoy it. LOLs.

10pm liao. It's 12 hrs at bugis le LOLs. Den i sent Ahling home n off to TM to watch Movie with my Bro. Watch "Hurt Locker" which was a show saying a a couple US soliders Facing Life n Death everyday in IRAQ. It's Very "into Soliders" life story which i enjoy it. Cos i'm doing the same thing like thing but juz at diff lvl.

Well Well... Thx for the CAKE! N Looking forward to next fri. With my LAO family. Haha! Happy 22th Birthday To the Same birthday guy as me Lu Kai. LOLs. Also to myself! WOOO!!!! Great Birthday! Great year coming at 2010 which i might be Something or nothing in my LIFE! I must Achieve wat i wan! HUAT AR!!! Cheers!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment