Sunday, September 20, 2009

Totally.... Strict!

OMG!!! Ever seen i go into the tekong camp i have turn into a eating,drinking,running,PT,march and fast machine. LOLs
First of all.. I'm on hoilday as today is hari raya! tml Evening got to book in @ 1810. Well well.. I had some great buddies some are joker some are nice ppl some are chiongtser which all benifits me. As i'm in Tekong Kestrel Company Platoon 3 section 1 bed 13. As u can see i have lots of "1 and 3" lucky num? hmm..
Everyday wake up @ 0530 or earlier den fall in @ 0545 den Excercise. B4 tat we gonna have water parade. Den we march to breakfast which have my fav Coffee. Den back to company line to do area cleaning. We wait for First parade @0730 den PT n Lesson all day and have lunch n dinner in between. Den we slp @ 2230 den next day start all over again... Sianz... LOLs our life is so routine.
Well den.. Lucky i have my crazy yet nice buddies and a phone to keep me in positive thinking. LOLs. Also we have a beatiful See view accomadetion. Not bad!
Well Well tat's all Folks. I will update every weekend when i can. I'll be back @ oct 2 fri.
contact thru my phone! Most likely time to reply is after 9pm. LOLs Take Care guys. Miss ya all! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment