Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My bike is Hospitalize! Kidney Failure...

SAD~~~!!!! -_-


Well well... Today i recieve shock news for my bike. Her "kidney" start to fail n in need of transfer a new "part." $500 may cost for new transfer... After sharing news to my father. He Suggest to let it go n find new "Wife" As my bike is a second hand bike. Therefore these wear n tear problem will soon surface. Afterall first hand owner is a delivery rider like myself so u can imagine the damage it cost on the bike. Now the problem finally surface and i realise this bike cannot handle more stress n load le. Haiz... 2 years of Our wonderful "bonding" soon gonna end le. Guess we are not fated to be tgt forever...


From now onwards... i'm gonna look for new "wife" n gonna take care more of her le. More likely would be Honda Wave or any Honda bike. If everything Successful in selling n buying... New "wife" would be here with me by Next week.
Well Well... Now i hope the stall busniess would be better each other so i get more $$$ LOL!Tat's all Folks! Cheers n smile always even u heard Bad news! HUAT AR!

No comments:

Post a Comment