Friday, July 10, 2009

Current chose of Date for Paintball! 5th Sep

Hey ppl! Thx for the replys, the non-replys, the bo cha, the hack care ppl! =] I still manage to get some of u guys to join the game of paintball. The current choice of date is 5th Sep and i'm gonna start collecting deposit from u guys le. Once i get my final amount of ppl i have on going for the game. I collect n go down to make to deposit payment and everyone shall have no worries le. As for the deposit is $200 per registration. Hopefully i can get 30 ppl to join including myself, den i can have $200 divided by 30 ppl and everyone shall paid me $6.66 round off to $6.70. Den balance $43.20 will be paid on the day itself. Well well... Hope i can have full cooperation for the players so tat everything can proceed faster.

Well... Tat's all for now. Get back to u guys soon! Cheers! HUAT AR!

No comments:

Post a Comment