Friday, July 3, 2009

Bao Ka Liao "MANAGER"

Wa..... Really la... "Bao ka liao manager" suit my position right now in the nasi lemak stall. I guy who Jarka~ many things in the stall. Do i have to do everything all the time?! For the low paid n powerless position in the stall, I have to tahan all external pressure from father,cousin,uncle and anthony (colleage). Well... If not for my cousin.... I jolly well leave the place le. Building Reputation now costs our paid, food cost, hrs of chopping veggies, 35 degree temp in the stall, fully drench in the rain on my way to work and ulcer of my mouth.

Wat i gonna said is this lo. I juz gonna laugh it off ba. LOL LOL LOL!!!
Besides all the External pressures, We still did enjoy working in the enclose envoirment. Makes me understand my cousin, my father and myself more. We do create "Xian Bian Wen Da Ti" to entertain ourselve and believe in playing certain songs on the speaker might attract more ppl to come! Well den... Tats all for the 2 weeks so far i've work at nasi lemak stall. May the busniess grow everyday! HUAT AR!!! =] LOL LOL LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment