Monday, July 6, 2009

A Big Boost in KTV Treatment Fills Me UP! (Edited)

HoHoHo!!! I've been complaining about going for KTV and now i receive 2 treatment within 1 week! WOO!! Feel so gd "Shouting" in Kbox!

We all go Marina Sq Kbox! Jia Qi reach first den came Xli den came me den came Chunling! Start off with loud n high songs like F.I.R. "Wo men de ai' Etc... Even there is 2 mics only but 4 of us kept singing n singing along to the music. Me n Xli were even into "acting" during songs lo. LOL! Nv Felt so High b4 since Camps. We sang from 3 to 7.30 and cost us $24 per pax. Since i was once a party world KTV customer not long ago. I compare between them n i consider Kbox is better lo. With Latest songs n better room. Great Service from them and drinks are not bad too. It cost me lower den party if party gave us 10% discount. Well well... Next time we know where to visit le.

After the Siao Sessions. We went for nice nice dinner where Chunling Recommend us the Old hong kong style Noodles which i think is Great! Cheap, Nice food and lots of variety. Love the big intestines! LOL Drank the yuan yang also and i comment it not bad too! After the food we all head home le as they need to rest for next day lessons ma. =] For me i went home my own and realise it's raining outside tat time. OMG! Don care i head on and battle the light rain thru out my journey home. Well... Thx guys for going KTV! See ya soon again! Paintball Coming Up! den KTV AGAIN with AUNTIE TAN!!! WHAHAHAHAZZZ

Tat's all folks! Cheers! HUAT AR!!!


Owner of the 3rd pic told me to remove it. So i did! LOL!!! =p


No comments:

Post a Comment