Sunday, May 9, 2010

Lost in the City...

Something doing stupid things or insensible things can be fun too! Haha... I went to find Jiaqi n get lost. How i get lost? hmm.... I only saw this building "city square" once only. I knew it's somewhere around Lavender to Farrer Park. So i decided to had a little adventure of my own. Starting point from Jiaqi hse area. I track all the way up n down, left n right till i sweat like hell. LOLs. Determined to find the place i look for bustop n the bus stop display map. I look under the "You are Here" den i find the "city Square" n wow! I'm quite le. Like in few hundred meters only WHAHAHA! Finally found the place n found Jiaqi. Had a decent Dinner/supper den walk back to her hse. LOLs Well well... Enjoy the night althought it's short. But it's quite a adventure n get to talk to JiaQi.
Well Well... Tat's all folks! Cheers! C3!

No comments:

Post a Comment