Sunday, May 16, 2010

C3 No more!

OOC lo.... Well well... i gladly accept for this. As this is a job where indivisual who have talent is certain area beforehand. I do not have! BUT! it doesn't mean i "no good." It's just i'm suitable for this line of job. It's like calling a soccer talent to join a cooking competition. They just have to put the right guy. So after few "selection" i'm out. Well as Lao er says... This may be a blessing in disguise. Well I'm not sad as though u lost the "dream" job. I do not hate the job, i juz find it unhappy to work tat the envoirment. I'm losing myself ever seen i'm in the line. Now i'm loose, i felt better instead. I always tell myself, u have to enjoy the work and make the work WORK with u. The world out there is so big!
Well... for the guys who are still inside. I wish them all the best! Tat's all folks! Cheers for LIFE! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment