Sunday, May 30, 2010

I'm been thinking.....

It's been a few days since i start clearing my leave. Almost everyday staying at home makes me staring at the blank wall and everday still rountine to me. Waking up around noon hrs, eating self-cooked lunch, Using the Com, Slashing demons On PS3, Drinking my coffee, watching TV, Abit workout, tat's about it. Although now i'm waiting for posting. But imagine u are the someone who are waiting for nothing, this kind of rountine is wasting your life. So ppl who thinks their life is too busy thinking they wan to have a break doing nothing. Think again! LOLs. Plan something. Rotting at home is no fun... LOLs

I still love the busy days during my service term is Air Wing OCS. Everyday my brain is moving, thinking, planning. I guess i'm suitable for that kind of job in the Future. LOLs. Once the thing is over, rest for awhile den start again. Well well... wat i always used to say. Enjoy whatever your doing, If you're not, Don do it! =] Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment