Sunday, January 31, 2010

Never been so busy...

Hey guys! Busy Busy Busy! Now i understand when u fully utilize all ur time to do ur primary job and secondary job at the same time. My Primary job is to attend lessons, do PT or going for route march and all during office hours. My secondary job as a Social IC is to make calls, contact outside world reguarding about my social events and make decision tat affect the outcome of the events all during office hours also. Damn! LOLs. therefore i'm always making calls whenever i can while others are sleeping during breaks of lessons or having their own admin time. BUT i believe with all the time i put in, i will have a super gd time at all the events. Having this power also improve my skill on planning which i believe it's needed for my future jobs. Yup! Let's hope everything tat i do goes smoothly and nothing bad will happen. Can't wait for the Social Night! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment