Sunday, February 14, 2010

HaaPPPyyy CNY!!! n Valentine's Day!

Woo woo guys! Happy Happy Happy CNY cum Valentine's Day. How nice can celebrate it tgt hor. Save $$$ also for some of u guys out there LOLs. Yup yup Today is Feb 14 n i'm going to relative house soon! I still rmb last year this time we had a mega singles gathering at Marina Sq. But this year i believe some of them turn attached lo. Congrats Congrats on finding ur love one! Blessed u all! For the Still singles... hmmm Gd luck and soon will come. If u cant find ppl, ppl will find u. U are always a shiny gem in somebodies eyes. =]

Well well... the most important day in my OCS service is about to arrive. 19 Feb 2010. I cant screw up and only works towards the 100% success on tat day. I've plan so much n work so hard on this particular event. Seeing everyone's smiles leaving the party would be my greatest achievement yet. Also gonna thanks my team which help me along the way! Let's Chiong ar!

All right man! enough of blogging le. Gonna go bath den go HUAT le! Onec again! Happy CNY n Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment