Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy Two Thousand n Ten!

WOOO!!!! Today is a day for a whole new begining. It's a day when u push ur reset button. Forget n Forgive watever bad things we have n retain all the good memories! Here are the good old memories of 2009!

My Cousin Eugene Wedding! Now His son have juz given birth! Congrats!

The day where i had my grad ceremony! I also reguard this day to be my most "Handsome" day! LOLs!

First time working under hawker condition. Wat an experience!


The day where i lose my long hair le! Thx to Cass la. Aiyo... LOLs!

The day where i Pass out for BMT! It's full of Ups n Down in BMT life! I will nv forget!


This is Some of the many many event i would love to have again n again!

LAOs Gathering! Photos of Clubing! n Birthdays! n Sending me Back to Camp!
N of cos the L O V E pics! Nice ar!
Well guys! Wat a ride in the year 2009! This year would be a Super Roller Coaster Ride le! Haha! Hereby Wish everyone Good Health n Good Wealth. HAPPY 2010!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment