Friday, December 25, 2009

Trainee's life nv been gd

Whohoho! Back again! In BMT my Commanders always told us "Welcome to BMT" by giving us pushs up n stuff. Same Now for OCS... Well first of all it's been a great luck n i'm damn proud to be in OCS where by i'm in the top 10% in the whole cohort in BMT. When u done something in the right way n nothing go against u, we are always proud of it. Inside OCS it's been a adjusting week for me whereby i gonna get use to their bed, their system n stuff. Seen the schedule n words are heard. It's gonna be a tough training for the NSFs. Lucky for me i'm going to air force as i work hard on my brain not on my ass. LOLs

Well i cant talk much about it as it's restricted in some way or another and we are not recommended to blog about army stuff. I juz gonna keep words spoken for myself and not anything about SAF. haha. All right guys! Merry Christmas! Cheers!!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment