Saturday, December 12, 2009

POP le!

After months of punishing and weeks of unforgiving weather. The day where all the recuits calls upon n recite it everyday has arrive. It's the day of POP!

B4 the the Passing Out Parade (POP), we all had our last route march which last thru out the night. Starting from 2230, we walk till 0600. Took us around 8hrs to complete the route march which makes us super tired. Reach back company line, we get to bath n slp abit but wasnt enough to defeat the tireness. LOL. Yup tat was the photos capture. It was my tiring face. My feets was numb n shoulders were screaming but lucky i nv "duo" during the parade sia.

After the parade i went to lunch with my parents n i slpt thru out the journal here n there. They went to buy stuff i slp on bench. They went to buy food for me i slp on the table. They drive here n there i slp behind the van. LOLs nv been so tired b4. But lucky it's all OVER!!!

Next day i went to Air force requirement centre n had my C3 officer's interview. I went in the room first. Saw 2 big "crab" rank in front of me n i was like "omg! cool down focus" Our officer's interview is LTC or we call it half Colonel which is a very big rank guy le.

After interview we are all selected to be in the Officers n we are all super happy. I only had 1 day as private n now i'm a Officer Cadet Trainee. WOO!!!

Well after all this months i nv regreted for wat i've put in. The effort, the endurence and the pressure. Now i've achieve wat i wan n i shall better not take it for granted. I shall cherish this chance they gave me.

Now i shall thank all my bunk mates who make us feel like home/buddys who talk to me, share info/fukers who make me push myself further for not becoming the next fukers/ Platoon mates who gave me support / Commanders who taught us well. Thank you ppl!

Tat's all folks! Cheers!






No comments:

Post a Comment