Sunday, May 17, 2009

I "Pull" myself back from work.....

SIANZ!!! No in luck today... Broke my throttle cable today when working. But still lucky for me it's when i about to go back home time. As per normal. I kick start my bike n throttle abit where i felt "snap" in my throttle handle. Den i told myself "oh shit! not now!" haha. Open up the parts n found out the cable is broken. Spend some time trying to repair but cant. Only way is to pull the cable to gain throttle. No choice, I pull the cable instead of turning it as per normal.
Reach home n get help from my father. Fix it with temp wire n back in shape. Tml gonna go to workshop n get it repair le. So this few days i'm grounded le. Not Wheeled le.
Tat's all for today. Tml going buy shirt n cut my hair! Woo! Cheers! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment