Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"I got no topic in my head"

So sianz! Now i jealous ppl got so many things in their hand. Currently now i'm working around 4-5 days a week. Rest of the days i mostly head down to TP to meet up with ppl. Now i realise most of my friends are still in TP having their lesson! and not many i can jio out with due to their busy schedule. I wish their busy days are over soon... So We can meet up again! I don wanna get in the line in between their busy schedule n my overwhelming free time. So pls concentrate on ur sch stuff.

I realise their term test will be around early june. Therefore now i planning a paintball session after their term test to help relief their stress thru this game of paintball. Its a game thru intense shooting n running around. Hiding n capturing opponents flag. Min 10 ppl needed for the game. I'll start jio-ing ppl after my grad ceremony which is on the 20th may. Meanwhile... i juz stare at the 4 walls ba... ^3^

No comments:

Post a Comment