Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Wed

Wed - Went to sch n eat with Jeannie, Shi Hong and michelle. I was suprised by Jeannie n shi hong madness at the design canteen. OH MY GOD! Couldn't stop laughing as they are so random during the lunch. They can juz said "HI!" to anyone they came across. I mean ANYONE! Strangers, Aunties Lecturers... Sometime i juz wanna keep eating n pretend don know them.

After the crazy lunch, went back to E2 and crazy again with Jeannie. Yup, We will talking chatting but using at the top of our voice. LOL! Shouting all the way also try to disturb SME if we can.

After the Crazy session, which is around 4pm. Grace n Joel is back. Den Grace said gonna go meet her family n Joel gonna buy somthing. So i follow Joel. Say bye to Jeannie i went on to my bike n zoom to pizza hut first den to TM. On my way to TM (on my bike). I Saw Grace! N she saw me asking me where i'm going? (thru lips talking) Den i lips talk back (Meet Joel at TM buy stuff!) Den (bye bye! =] )

Reached interchange carpark. Hang my helmet den walk to TM. Thinking need to wait for joel so go buy bubble tea. After Bubble tea, Standing at the traffic light. I saw Grace again! Smiling to each other as we walk pass each other again. So Hsiao! haha =]

After Joel arrived, she ask me, wat should i buy for him. Any suggestion? Well, I did gave her some crazy ideas. Den we went Pastamania eat. Knowing i don have much cash with me so PS she gonna take out abit more. Hee. Next time treat u back. =]

We talk alot ask each other questions and soon she gonna go back le. Yup Felt great as i have my questions ans.

Well... See ya guys soon again!

No comments:

Post a Comment