Sunday, April 26, 2009

Views on Engine ppl

Fun time really short when u are having fun don u agree! I'm So into engine's every single event right now but abit late for me. NVM! I join as "kay po" ppl next time. But on top of tat y i chose to be so ethu is becos they are ppl who made me stay, Cheers tat made me Relief, Spirt from diff ppl touches my heart. Now I understand y ppl do cry when they end every session of major event. Becos ppl who cry felt tat many ppl putting their efforts in completing all things ,ppl who make A decision not becos of 1 person and it's becos of the whole engine and It's the unity and team spirt which touches their heart... This is the power of engine! The power to touch ppl! Now i understand y unity have the power to draw ppl into the family. It should be carry on generation to generation. Next 10 years and so on, i shall come back n see the same spirt engine ppl have! Woo!! Nv Regret Going thru this experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment