Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Grads Student Really Miss Sch Life i can bet ya

Well... Sch reopen le. Me stay at home not working today. Lucky lao da jio us Lao family for lunch. Reach sch n suprise to see many other grads ppl came to sch TOO! lol
Pass my MPSIP logbook to lao san n Pass my Maths 3 and concise data book to Joel nu er.
Went on for lunch n ate my fav black steak ( Black Pepper Beef Steak ) and they improve it! Not bad! Finally Taste Black Pepper which previous sem i nv did. During Makan the LAOs nu er kept talking about who yan dao who chio bu at design canteen leaving me staring at the reservoir listening to their comment and turn my head only when they are something nice to see. lol
Drank the famous teh peng n bought 1 for joel nu er also. Drink drink den i see nth much to help or do around liao decided to go back home relek le.
Well... Gonna find more programmes for myself if not work work very sianz lol.
CheeRs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment