Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Suay Days...

Aiya... nowadays felt lifeless le. Routine life everyday. Ytd #1(the rain came so sudden). Went back home to take rain coat but still kanna bit rain. Den rush to sent order at ITE simei. Well Well... On my way there the rain got bigger n bigger. Soon i almost cant see the road in front of me le. Ride very slow... like 50km/h at big road lol. Kia Kia ma... Den reach ITE simei which was they have flooded road down there. It's was such a sudden downpour. Sent the order den realise it's actually fun to ride thru flooder area. Felt like Wake Boarding with my crocs touching the road. lol. Den went to sch suppose meet lao da go walk walk talk talk over at tamp 1 but she gonna go busy with something else. Ask around for dinner n soon found SME ppl. Heng... =]

Today work den manager ask to #2 (clean to oven.) Oh man... so many days to choose why choose the day i work den clean. Lechey le. Den sent order n replying msg at when i was on my foot den #3 (accidently drop my phone!) pain sia! Lucky no "scar" Next went head back manager #4 (saw me riding pizza hut's bike instead of my own bike.) (I convert to using own bike.) I play cheat ma... Lazy put up pizza hut box on my bike. Next time see him must smile more le lol.

This sun outing its a total relax mind day for me le. Hope everyone i call can make it. (Sry for others who i nv call. =] ) Lets get burn!

No comments:

Post a Comment