Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm Lucky! (Edited)

Heys! It's been a year since i've enter the service. Life has been Gd... Ever since i've enlisted, my time is so tightly squeeze till tat i start hating Sunday! Reason being i always have to go back on Sunday to book in! LOLs. Nvm, As i'm still training i cant blame it. For now, I'm finishing my BSLC n i'm glad tat i volunteer to be take up the challenges to undergo 9 weeks of training to become a Sniper. I Don Know how tough izzit or how they going to train me, but i believe the passion n interest i have would bring me thru to 9 weeks ride. Therefore i'm Lucky!

Oooo... btw i'm starting to become like a old folk le. Losing Touch to the outside world. Many things i've seen outsides makes me say "Wow!" while others says "Oh..." LOLs.

No comments:

Post a Comment