Sunday, August 1, 2010

Apperciate the little things

It's the small little things that kept the loving world moving. Ytd i went to Matt's 21st birthday pary. Once again i met up with my LAO family. First was Lao da. She bought gums n food for us straight from Penang! Haha! Den went to walk walk with her around Tamp mall n Tamp One. Den went to meet up with Lao San. Walk walk again to purchase Matt's present. Den Meet up with Lao Er at Pasir ris n Walk to the Chalet itself. After the Family dinner at a small yet comfy table, I went outside to chat with Zhi Qin. Chat n Chat all day long, all about army stuff. Den I was thristy but lazy to take drinks for myself. Before i know it Lao er appear in front of me with a cup of Sprite with Ice. Aw.... So Sweet. LOLs Later on again, Lao San also came to me with a cup of Sprite too! I told her i drank liao as Lao er gave me a cup b4. She said "Wa! u drink Lao er one den don wan drink my one liao la" LOLs. I replied " Okok! i drink too! Don get angry! =]"

Yup, this are the small little things i wan to write about. Gonna go liao. Love the Laos! n Happy Birthday MATT! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment