Saturday, November 21, 2009

Back to Old Hse

It's been awhile since i blog due to busy schedule! haha It's also been 3 years since i last step into my old neighbourhood. Oh man... Today was i nice nice morning where i meet up with my buddies for breakfast at bedok interchange. Ate super full lo, had some nice food like Mutton Soup, Carrot cakes and Chee Kueh. Wooo.. Long wanted to eat those stuff.

After which i went to pay my bike installment den head back to my old hse. Had a walk down to memory road. Den i went out to old hse lvl den found my neighbour had chat abit. Went back down take some pics. Haha This are the places where i go thru during my Younger days. The days where i played my basketball. Eat the snacks from mama shop. Run around playing police n theif. Naughty hands destroying the fences. Haha feels tat i have truely grow up into a diff person le. LOLs




No comments:

Post a Comment