Thursday, February 26, 2009

A SMS away to total relief

SMS results for the main exams will be the next most intense thingy i'm waiting for. Wowo... this sms determine whether i have clear pass of all the 6 subjects anot. Taking sub paper sure add loads of weight to my shoulders again. Approx 2 weeks from now to results ba. All the Best to all waiting for results!

Meanwhile i have events for amazing race 6 and weekzero mentors camp and best of all my cousin wedding this coming 28th feb sat.

Btw msg to all...

I would love to organize a chalet for all my groups of friends ( Random friends, JXSP and E-Guides) 3 days, Same Chalet, share price, BBQ, all welcome to stay overnight to mixed with other groups of my friends. I Shall plan this ASAP b4 sch reopen and not within major events of TP.

Feedbacks? Suggestions?

Thx
JeFF
94353348

No comments:

Post a Comment